Carwash Field Service Representative – Western Minnesota
ChemQuest Inc. is the leader in custom chemical formulation and liquid bulk delivery for the car wash industry. We have an excellent entry level opportunity for a Carwash Field Service Representative position based in the Western Minnesota area.
- Services carwash chemical products and equipment to related businesses within their geographical area of responsibility by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities
- Will office from their place of residence.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Self-motivated – reliable and punctual.
- Able to work independently with little direction.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Computer skills – ACT understanding a plus.
- Prior sales experience and some chemical knowledge is a plus.
- Able to travel overnight on occasion.
- Must pass pre-employment physical & drug test.
- Health, dental, and vision plans.
- Supplemental insurance plan.
- 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
- Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
- PTO and Holiday Plan.
- Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).