Sometimes seasonal cleaning requires a little more finesse and sophistication. This product is a blend of surfactants and solvents specifically chosen to release and remove stubborn films other products won’t touch. Simply dual inject it with the desired alkaline presoak and relax knowing cars will be clean. After all, it is always nice to have a secret weapon in your arsenal.
This product needs to be dual injected with an alkaline presoak. Usage is typically 1-2 ounces per vehicle. Begin by setting up the alkaline presoak to the desired titration strength (possibly stronger to compensate for volume loss when dual injecting). Then hook up this product to the other barb. Always start on the more dilute setting and adjust up strength as cleaning requires. Soft water is encouraged.
- Boosts removal of oily films
- Concentrated for economical use
- Allows flexibility for seasonal cleaning
- 5-gallon pails Code: 10-00092-005
- 15-gallon drums Code: 10-00092-015
- 30-gallon drums Code: 10-00092-030
- 55-gallon drums Code: 10-00092-055